Professional Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor of Social Work (BSW) from St. Thomas University 2003.
- Masters in Social Worker (MSW) from Dalhousie University 2009.
- Registered Social Worker (RSW) with the New Brunswick Association of Social Workers (NBASW) since 2003 .
- Eleven years of clinical experience in addictions and mental health with Horizon Health Network.
- Four years clinical experience in addictions and mental health with Elsipogtog First Nation Health & Wellness.
- Private Practice Therapist/Counsellor since 2014.
- Student Counsellor with St.Thomas University 2016 - 2022.
My primary strengths lie in five areas:
- A compassionate non-judgmental position.
- Clinical comfort with chaos, conflict, and trauma.
- Diversity & Intercultural awareness and responsiveness.
- Anti-Oppressive and Anti-Racism awareness and responsiveness.
- Holistic awareness and responsiveness.
- A commitment towards an ethical and professional practice.